Saturday, May 11, 2013

Comfy Lap


You may not realize this, but apparently I have a comfy lap.  So much so, there is a small child stretched across it eating a ring pop as I type.  It's just one of the many services provided by this mom.  The ring pop was a bribe payoff for doing extremely well at her soccer game this morning.  Her team won their first game this season and Kira was one of the five girls who scored a goal.  While they haven't had the best season, it's been exciting to watch how much they've improved over the past few weeks.  Plus, they are all having a blast and that's really what matters!

I'm not feeling my outfit today, but we had to be at the soccer fields by 8:30 this morning and I'm getting my hair cut in an hour.  I really just threw something on this morning, snapped the shots and went out the door.  I'm going for sweats in about 2 hours cause that's just how I roll!  Happy Saturday!

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment