Thursday, August 16, 2012

Heart Attack Moment

 Kira has soccer practice tonight and it looks like rain.  So I checked the radar while sitting at a traffic light on my way home and sure enough, rain is on it's way.  Storms, actually.  So I called my husband to get his thoughts on whether we should skip out on practice because a) I don't want Kira out in the middle of a field during a storm, and b) I melt when wet.  We agree to take her and leave if it starts to look omnious.

So, I get to daycare and the staff tells me she's already been picked up.  I freaked.  Then they told me her grandma picked her up.  Dave's mom.  Dave forgot to tell me.  I just got off the phone with him and he neglected to tell me.  He was very apologetic after the follow up phone call from me.  Grrrrrrr.


Keep dry!
Smiles!!!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment