Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Dog is Staring At Me

I'm sitting here minding my own business, surfing the internet, killing time until I leave for church and the dog has taken it upon herself to sit and stare at me.  Yeah, stare.  It's disconcerting.  She doesn't need to go outside, she has water, it's not time to eat, so STOP STARING AT ME!  There's two other people and three fish in this house - go stare at them!
 I scored this tunic at Talbots yesterday on super sale.  I didn't need it, but I loved the colors and it was marked down 30% and then another 55% on top of that.  This and many more aquisitions made there way home with me and Kira yesterday.  I also bought an electric pencil sharpener which I now have to return TWICE.  The first time, the case was cracked when we opened it.  The second time, it stopped sharpening after 12 pencils (we had to sharpen 40 pencils for Kira's school supply list).  It was kind of expensive, so I'm taking the sharpener back.  It seriously failed to do the job I purchased it for.  Oh well, worse things can happen!


Have a happy Sunday!
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment