Thursday, August 2, 2012

 So, around 6:00 last night, I was talking to Kira in the bathroom and I hear a "SNAP" coming from the living room.  I looked for the flashlight, couldn't find ours, and wound up borrowing Kira's "mooing" cow flashlight (yes, it moos when you turn it on).  I peered into the fireplace and inside one of the traps was our little squirrel friend.  Now we had to make a decision.

I ran Kira over to her soccer camp and came home to wait for Dave.  He decided that the squirrel should also live, so between the two of us, we managed to get the trap out of the fireplace and into the front yard where we released the squirrel back into the neighborhood.  He ran right out of the trap, across the front yard, across the street and up the neighbor's tree.  Freedom at last!!!

The trap guy came and collected his stupid traps today and fixed the chimney so this won't happen again. Lessons have been learned all around!



I love the look of this bracelet, but it's super heavy and hurts my hand when I put my arm down.  I'm now remembering why I don't wear it often!

Hope you had a squirrel free day!

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment