Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm Back From Nebraska! Hurray!!!

 I got back early this afternoon from Nebraska and raced home to get Kira from daycare because I missed her. Many many many hugs later and we're now getting ready to go to gymnastics.  I'll actually get to see the complete practice today and I'm super excited.

I thought you might like to see what I look like when I'm unwinding for the day.  Hotel rooms are always so cold, so I tend to wear warm pants. 
When I started traveling more, I decided I had to have a cute briefcase, but it had to be durable and NOT look like what an accountant would carry.  Here's what I came up with. Kira picked the color because her favorite color is blue.  This thing has been all over the place and it's held up well.
Here's what I wore on Tuesday.  On Monday, I had to go completely professional because the reason I had to go to NE was for a meeting that included the CEO and CFO and I needed to truly look accountant-like.  I forgot to take a picture Monday because I was wiped out by the time I got to the hotel room.

My shirts are from Asos and Banana Republic and the pants are from Banana Republic, but are old. 


 Here's what I'm currently wearing.  This is my travel back to Ohio outfit.  I was planning on going into the office this afternoon, but I was starving by the time I got off the plan and really missing Kira, so I went home.
Top is from J Crew, Pants are from GAP, Belt is from Target and Necklace is from Talbots.

Glad to be back home!
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment