Friday, August 31, 2012

Polka Dot Day and Cute School Uniforms

After getting ready this morning, I thought, "have I gone over the top?"  Then, I shook it off and thought, nah, nowhere close to over the top.  However, I am bespeckled with polka dots today.  I actually received a lot of compliments on my outfit and bonus...it was comfortable! 
 






How do you make a Catholic school uniform look just plain adorable??? Ask my lovely daughter Kira.  When I picked her up at daycare tonight, she looked so stinking cute, we had to take a picture when we got home.
She's been rockin' this bow combination all week.  It's taken seven years to get the child to wear bows and when I finally gave up, she embraced the bow.
 She is my daughter.  Check out her super snazzy shoes!
 
Here I am after a long day at work.  It's trash day today, so sorry about the neighbor's trash bins in the background!
 
Have a super weekend!
Smiles!
Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment