Thursday, June 28, 2012

Green Candy Striper

I was actually a candy striper my freshman year in high school.  I worked at a local hospital delivering flowers and lunches to patients.  It taught me that I did not want to work in a hospital, but I retained a love of stripes.  I found this shirt at Brooks Brothers over the weekend and had to have it.  I tend to stay away from faux double shirts, but this one struck my fancy.

I had an interesting thing happen during a meeting at work yesterday (of course,  not related to work).  A co-worker who in the past has given me the impression she's criticizing my outfits asked me where I shop.  I rattled off the top five or six places and then asked her why.  She said she liked my clothes and was just curious where I shopped at.   Huh, didn't see that one coming.

Well, I'm off to wake up a sleepy Kira because she has one more day of mom taking her to daycare before daddy takes back over.  I hope she is more pleasant this morning than yesterday.  She was angry that the sun was up.  Stupid sun. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment