Sunday, June 10, 2012

Some Days, I Don't Wanna Do Battle

Kira has been going to bed way too late over the past couple of nights for legitimate reasons, but it's messing with her attitude.  Friday night, we stayed up late discussing how to handle a little girl who's being a pain in the bottom at daycare and last night we were at my parents celebrating an early Father's Day.  She slept until after 9 this morning, but still she's a bit of a bear.   I didn't even ask her to take pictures this morning because I didn't want to get into it with her.  

 These shoes are super cute, but they kind of hurt.  I'm hoping to stretch them out at church since I'll only have to wear them for two hours today.
 I love that bright colors are in this season. I'm totally in my element!

No comments:

Post a Comment