Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spot the Goldfish LIVES!

If you've been following my blog since Saturday, you'll know that we lost Spot the Goldfish.  Not from a figurative "he died" standpoint, but in a literal "the fish wasn't in the aquarium and he was the night before" way.  So after cleaning the filter and moving around the stuff in the aquarium, I finally found him in the arch and he wasn't doing so well.  Last night, I cleaned the aquarium with the intent of removing the body and noticed he was still  alive, but not looking so hot.  So, when I got home from work tonight, I went to check on the fish, once again with the intention of removing the body and Spot was zooming around the aquarium like the past couple of days never happened.  How weird is that?


 Visual confirmation that Spot lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment