Saturday, June 23, 2012

Errands

I'm about to embark on my Saturday errands.  Half boring, half fun.  Like picking up the drycleaning and trolling through Banana Republic.  I also need to convince myself to work on some education credits for my CPA recertification, but ugh, who wants to do that???? Kira is having a friend over this afternoon, so I need to be back by early afternoon to supervise, but I don't think that'll be a problem because it's supposed to be super hot today and I really don't like hot weather.

Kira saw me taking my picture in the mirror and stepped in to take over.  The dog decided to join the fun and you can see her in the background.  She's a fifteen year old Border Collie who is slowly going insane and is addicted to milkbones.

Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment