Friday, June 29, 2012

Bright and Preppy

Yeah, I went over the top today.  Don't judge.

I may have mentioned a few times that I love stripes and that I love bright colors.  When you put the two together it is a must have acquisition for me.  Throw in bracelet that matches the buttons on my shirt and I start to shake with excitement.  Add in some matching nailpolish and it's on baby...it's on.



 Aren't these little buttons cute????
It doesn't show up too well in my photo, but the bracelet actually has little anchors on them. Amazingly enough, it didn't drive me nuts today.  I thought it might because I wear bracelets on my right hand and it tends to get in the way of the mouse, or annoys me when I'm taking notes in meetings.  I'm happy to say that this little thing stayed on all day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment