Friday, June 22, 2012

This Outfit Lasted All of Maybe 10 Minutes


I bought this top from the Limited a while ago and decided to bust it out today for my last official day of vacation.  Kira wanted to go on the daycare field trip today, so I got up early, got ready and had her snap a photo in her room.  By the time I got home, I was so uncomfortable, I changed into a t-shirt.  I should have listened to the online reviews because while cute, the top is uncomfortable because the material is just scratchy.

Believe it or not, Kira's room is significantly cleaner than normal.  The three of us spent a lot of time yesterday cleaning it because she's having a friend over tomorrow.  Her room is rainbow mixed wiht peace signs and yes, I painted the rainbow stripes.  The other two walls are hot pink and hot orange.  It's a lot of visual stimulation, but Kira loves it.

Have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment