Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Shots Need Some Work

Ok, so maybe 5:30 in the morning isn't the best time for me to take pictures.  I snapped awake at 3:45 and by 4:30, I just decided to get up and go into work.  So these shots really were taken at 5:30 this morning.

I'm not sure how I completely missed the mirror.  My first shot, I knew I was off, so I moved.  Apparently, I didn't move enough.  I realize, it's pitiful, but it's kind of amusing in just how bad it is. The even sadder thing, I checked the pictures on my phone to see how they looked.  I guess I really wasn't as awake as I thought. 

Oh well, I'm getting a new camera for Christmas, so hopefully my shots will improve after I learn how to work the thing!  In my defense, the mirror is resting against Kira's bedroom door and I'm trying to be quiet.  Also, don't you love the Phi Mu on the mirror?  I actually am a Phi Mu alumna, and I've had this mirror since high school.  I'm surprised there's no penguin stickers still stuck on it.  I can't bring myself to scrape it off the mirror.




Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment