Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Fight

 My daughter, as delightful as she is, can sometimes be a giant pain in the you-know-what.  Tonight was one of those nights.  My husband had a work event tonight and I was completely in charge of homework.  It didn't start out well because when I had her correct two math problems, she turned on me.  It went downhill and got extremely ugly from there.  There was reminders of the golden rule,  forced apologies for snottiness and she's lost television priviledges for the next two days.  The biggest fight was over her religion homework.  Really?  We're going to get snipey and it's over religion??? Are we totally missing the point on what we're studying about little girl???? My husband came home and I turned her over to him cause I am done for the night.  Ugh.  Maybe it's a full moon? 

Not so smiley today,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment