Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Decorations

 I spent a chunk of yesterday decorating for the holidays.  Last year, I had major surgery two weeks before Thanksgiving and wasn't able to decorate for Christmas...at all.  I wound up in a major fight with my husband who promised to decorate for me and he didn't do it.  It was ugly.  So, this year I was bent on making sure we decorated.  He pulled in all the boxes for me from the barn and I had at it yesterday.  Everyone helped with the tree because it's too big of a job for just one person.

I also don't own a Christmas tree star, so each year, a lucky stuffed animal is deemed the tree topper. This year, the winner was Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Pherb.  I really like it!
 Our obnoxious tree.  I went out today and bought Kira a little tree for her room.  We swiped decorations off the main tree for her tree.  She was thrilled and it looks really cute in her room.



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment