Saturday, November 3, 2012

New Glasses

 Today was eye appointment day and I was soooo excited.  I love going to the eye doctor.  Not for the actual exam, but for the new glasses I get to pick out!  I'm like a kid in a candy store.  I have a vision plan at work that pays about $160 towards frames plus the lenses are free, so I went upscale this time.  I got completely retro cat eye glasses and I can't wait till they are ready next week.  I then got a copy of my prescription and went onto Zennioptical's site and order several pairs of cheaper, fun glasses.  I view glasses as an accessory, so this is really fun for me!!!! Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!  The bonus of the eye exam was my nearsightedness actually improved over last year.  But, the eye doctor dampened that and said that happens as we age.  Yeah, call me old.  But I still don't need bifocals, so there!



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment