Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Little Uncertainty is Ok



I am not a big fan of change, but change seems to be following me wherever I go.  I need to look on the bright side of life, everyone is healthy, everyone is happy, everyone is employed, and Kira can do her back handspring.  However, I don't like uncertainty and that seems to be what I am apparently supposed to learn to handle right now.  Got it, message received, I'll work on it, but don't expect me to be happy about it. I have always and will always be a fretter. I was less than productive today at work because of fretting.  I've promised myself to be better tomorrow because there is absolutely nothing I can do about the situation, but everything will be ok.

Well, onto happier topics, my outfit.  I love love love love this dress.  I saw it in a Loft add and then started to hover Loft's online sight in anxious anticipation of its release.  I even went in the store and asked them when it was coming out (they didn't know) and then continued to watch for it online.  Then, it was released! I was elated!  I snatched it up quickly and am so glad I did.  The dress is stinkin' adorable!  I paired it with a small dot blazer from Talbots, so I was all about polka dot overkill today.  I was even stopped by someone in the mailroom today to tell me just how cute this dress was.  Honestly, I think you can look professional without being boring or showing too much skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment