Friday, May 4, 2012

Max Dumped Ally


I was sitting with Kira while she took a bath after swimming lessons tonight and out of the blue she informed me that "Max dumped Ally".  Intrigued by the drama of the second grade classroom, I inquired as to what happened.  She indicated that "he cheated on her".  Now I'm thinking, what the heck is going on in the second grade these days.  So she continues to tell me that "Max cheated on Ally with Kali"  (yes, these are real names).  Now, Kali was "dating" Sam earlier this week, so now I had to find out what Sam thought of all of this.  Well, apparently Sam wasn't really "dating" Kali,  he was just pretending.  WOW - what a drama filled day.  You'll be happy to know that Kira isn't dating anyone because her daddy wouldn't be able to deal with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment