Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Neglect

 I wasn't feeling well when I got home last night, so I neglected to post.  I also went to bed before Kira, forgot to feed the goldfish (sorry guys!) and slept like a rock all night.  I felt poopy this morning and then after lunch, I snapped out of it and now I feel fine.  I guess it was some sort of quick bug.
Anyway, here's two days worth of pictures for your viewing pleasure.  The picture above was what I wore to work yesterday.  It was still warm outside, so I went with a very casual look.  The jacket and top are from Loft and the pants are from Talbots.

This is what I wore to work today.  It's a little more dressy and the dress is from Banana Republic and is very old.  It fits now (hurray!) so I decided to bust it out this morning.  The cardigan is from Talbots and was worn for survival purposes because they turned the air on at work and it is freezing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment