Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sky Drive

I am not the most technologically literate person.  Not because I'm incapable of learning; I just don't take the time to learn.  I'm sad to say it's just not something I'm very interested in. I want to plug my things in and go.  As part of my techy issues, my i phone and I have a love-hate relationship.  I take my daily photos on it, but I can't get them off my phone and onto my computer because the two things don't work well together.  Instead of sitting down and figuring out why, I came up with a work around and have been emailing the photos from my phone and saving them to my laptop.  Not the most efficient way to handle things, but it works.  I've been sending them to Dave's email and over the weekend I think he decided he was fed up and set me up a sky drive.  Now,  I can take the pictures on my phone and they are immediately saved to my sky drive.  Tonight,  he figured out how I can download from my sky drive back onto my computer and upload pix to my blog.  Look at me! I'm cloud computing!  Yeah, I'm cool like that.


My entire outfit sans shoes is from Ann Taylor and it is a couple of years old.  This is another outfit that now fits (hurray!)

No comments:

Post a Comment