Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

 Hi, and Merry Christmas Eve!  We've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off because we're hosting Christmas for Dave's family at our house tonight and of course, we wait until the last minute to finish everything. In our defense, some things, like the catered food, have to wait until the last minute and Dave's picking that up now.  I think we're ready, at least I hope we are because we're leaving for church in about 3 hours and then Dave's family will arrive after Mass.

This is my Christmas Eve errand outfit.  Warm, snuggly, and festive looking.  I'm cold, so I'm debating on whether I'm putting on my party dress for church tonight, or if I'll just throw on a pencil skirt and some heals with this ensemble (I'd tuck in the shirt first!)  I'll just have to see how I feel in a couple of hours.  Right now, being wrapped in a blanket is sounding kinda good.




 The dog awaits a milkbone.

 Kira grabbed the camera.  For some reason, using the flash doesn't work in the hall, so....
We did it again without the flash.  You can't see it from the picture, but the dog was snapping at me. Believe it or not, our herding dog was trying to herd me into the kitchen to get her milkbone.  That happens to me a lot around here!

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment