Friday, December 7, 2012

How Dumb Can I Be?

 I am a klutz of epic proportions. Really stupid stuff happens to me and I usually wind up getting hurt.  It's kind of embarrassing.

This morning, I was drying my hair with my round brush, my hand slipped and the brush hit the white part of my eye.  OUCH! It hurt really really really really bad and my eye started to water, smeared all my eye makeup and I worried I'd need to go to the doctor.  All day and even now, my eye hurts.  It cut the white part of my eye and if it isn't better by Monday, I'll call the doctor.  Then, I'll have to fess up again about something else stupid that I've done that resulted in needing medical attention.



 See, even in my picture, my eye looks bad.  It's the one on the left.  The squinty looking one.
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment