Friday, December 28, 2012

Sleep Running


About 1 a.m. this morning, Dave and I were awakened to the sound of claws running across the wall.  I jumped out of bed, turned the light on and ran to check on Misha.  She has epilepsy and has been known to have grand mal epileptic seizures in the middle of the night.  With her age (she's 15), a seizure could kill her, so I was really frightened until I saw what was going on.  Misha was sleep running, and she was doing a pretty fast sleep run at that.  I gently walked away, shut off the lights and climbed back into bed.   She was probably dreaming of chasing bunnies, which is one of her favorite things to do!

I'm finally starting to feel better after four days.  I am starving, which I'm taking as a good sign, but I don't want to push it.  Kira's at the gym at an all day gymnastic's camp, so I think I'm going to kick back and read a book.  Hope you have a great Friday too!

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment