Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

 Well, I went with the super dressed up option for church last night and then changed for the party at our house back into something warmer and more comfortable.  Dave and I don't go out much, so I have all these party dresses and so little opportunity to wear them, so I decided to take advantage of it last night!




 Here's Kira's stocking.  We had to put it on the kitchen table to keep it away from the dog.  There was a lot of candy in it and I didn't want it to end badly last night.
 Stockings were hung and small child was still not alseep and it was getting late.
 Here's what pre destruction looked like.  There's paper and gifts all over the place now.
 I caught what Dave had over the weekend and woke up for present opening and them promptly went back to bed until about 2:30.  Dave made me eat some soup and I started to feel a little human, so this is all I have in me today.  I didn't even put on shoes - sorry.  

Merry Christmas!
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment