Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wright State Basketball and The Gap

 
I went shopping on Friday while Kira was at the gym and wound up at the Gap. I love the Gap. I love the Gap's sales. I especially love the fact that I got these capris for under $20. Even better, the capris match more than a few things I already own. The bad thing....I've run out of space in my closet. The saleslady at the Gap was attempting to be helpful and recommended a closet purge. I laughed. That is so not happening! I adopted a one in one out policy when I spent three days back in May cleaning my closet. That policy lasted, oh say maybe 2 weeks, and that's being generous.
 
We went to a Wright State University basketball game this afternoon with my mother-in-law and wound up on the Jumbo-tron.  That's the first time that's ever happened to us.  Of course, we waved like idiots.  Kira promptly told us that she's been on the Jumbo-tron before, with daycare, at a Dayton Dragon's game.  She was less than impressed with the event.  We didn't let her burst our bubble! 








As you can see, the snow is not melting.  I declared winter over and winter is not listening.

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment