Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Grapes of Wrath

 I am wearing a lot of purple this morning and I didn't sleep well last night thanks to Sir Snores-a-lot.  I wound up sleeping on the couch and I learned something very interesting about  my alarm clock.  If you don't shut it off when it goes off, after a minute, the buzzer starts emitting a loud pulsing noise.  I would have ran to our bedroom to shut it off, but I was kind of like "Take that, Sir Snores-a-lot".  Not mature...don't care. 

As I was walking across the family room this morning after giving Measha her milkbone, I thought "My outfit reminds me of Grapes of Wrath".  Not the book, just the purple and the wrath.  I'm sure it has to do with sleeping on the couch, again thanks to Sir Snores-a-lot and no, I am not over that yet even though it's evening and almost time to go back to bed. 



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment