Friday, February 15, 2013

Cups and Saucers

 
I blame the Gap for ending my self imposed ban on internet shopping.  Yes, it is their fault, and clearly not my lack of self control.  The oxford I'm wearing today coupled with a pair of green pants I wore relatively recently are what did me in.  But come on, there's tiny little cups and saucers all over this oxford and I love me a good kitsch blouse.  I just couldn't help myself!
 
I bought this sweater from J Crew back in December and it has professor patches on the elbows.  Kira asked me what was on my sleeves tonight and I had to explain to her what professor patches are.  She now really thinks her mom is weird.  She's almost nine; it was time she learned that!
 
I had to bust out the Chucks today.  I injured my big toe wearing loafers without socks yesterday.  I'm not sure how I managed to do that, but it really hurts, so I had to wear something with socks.
 





Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment