Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Perfect Color


I love my cobalt blazer from J Crew.  The only problem is, it's pure wool and in a couple of months, it will be too warm to wear it. Sadness.  So, I went on the hunt for a cotton twill cobalt blue blazer.  I do have a cobalt colored blazer in my possession, but it's three quarter length sleeved and belted, and it trends more towards the dressy side.  I wanted something like this blazer that can be dressed up, or down.  I looked on eBay, I looked at all my online shopping haunts, and nothing.  Then, low and behold, over the weekend, Loft came through for me.  The delightful cotton twill cobalt blue blazer arrived last night and it is amazingly close in color and shape to this one.  Happiness! 

I tacked on this blazer to my outfit last night at the last minute because the weather was supposed to be wet and crummy and I thought I'd get cold at work.  Its addition was honestly an afterthought and I was super pleased with how it turned out.  The blazer matched the stripes in my shirt perfectly.  I know, matchy matchy is bad, but I feel more comfortable when I'm coordinated and I think that no matter how you put an outfit together, if you feel good about what you're wearing, you project positivitey to those around you.




Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment