Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm a Gummy Bear


My husband has a Sonos radio.  If you are unfamiliar with those things, they let you connect to music from the internet and get to radio stations all over the world.  My daughter knows how to work the thing. Really really well.  We've been listening to the "I'm a Gummy Bear" song  for about 15 minutes straight.  The song is insipid and gets into your head.  She's just warned us "It's gonna go again peeps!"

Great, just great.  And there it goes.  Again.  Yes, we could stop it, but it's not hurting anything and she's really amused.

Regarding today's outfit, I'm not sure I'd repeat the shoe/sock combo with these pants again, but I've somehow injured my big toe and I need cushioning in my footwear at the moment. 




Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment