Sunday, February 10, 2013

And She Brought It

Kira had a super busy day yesterday with a soccer game in the morning and a gymnastics meet all afternoon.  I was a little worried that she would be pooped for the meet, but she brought her A game yesterday.  In her age group, she placed first on floor, first on bars, fourth on beam and sixth on vault.  The most wonderful score was she placed first in all around.  She was beaming from ear to ear and we are so proud of her.  The best thing is, her bar routine was the best I've ever seen her perform and her walk out onto the floor for her floor routine looked so professional. 


 Here's her practice vault. 


 Here's one of her first place rankings.  I really need to get a telephoto lens on my camera.



Smiles!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Super cute layers you have Lory dear!! I wouldn't be able to move my arms in my jacket if I tried that!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I made it in it all day, but by dinner it drove me nuts!!

    ReplyDelete