Saturday, February 2, 2013

Groundhog Day!


Happy Groundhog's Day!  Honestly, this is my favorite holiday because it is just so very silly.  We watched a recap of this morning's festivities from Pennsylvania this afternoon and it was an interesting discussion with Kira on why adults sometimes just make stuff up like this for fun.  By the way, he didn't see his shadow and it will be an early Spring!

I spent some time today thinning the hangers that my skirts reside on and paired them up two to a hanger so I can have easier access to them.  Some would say I should purge some skirts instead of finding creative ways to deal with the crowding, but I'm thinking outside the box today. It worked too!

My outfit today was thrown together from stuff hanging on my closet door that I've worn recently, haven't put away and wasn't terribly wrinkled.  I forgot to iron last night and we were in a rush this morning because of Kira's guitar lesson.  After pulling everything together, we got a call that her lesson was canceled due to the mini snowstorm we had this morning.  Oh well!



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment