Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


We had a wear red day to work casual day today.  Normally, I don't like clothing related conformity
events, but today I decided to participate.  It was kind of fun walking around work today seeing everyone in red and I really think they should have gathered us all up and taken a big group picture!

Red isn't my favorite color to wear since I'm vampire pale, but this jacket from J Crew is awesome.  The color is more of an orangey red, the fit is great, the cut is up to date and it matches a ton of stuff in my closet.  I bought the exact same blazer in hot pink and cobalt because I absolutely love it.  I'm looking forward to pairing more colorful tops under this blue lace shirt.  I can't wait to try it with something green!




Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment