Monday, February 25, 2013

The Sale


I bought these pants twice. The first time, I paid full price for them because I'm a sucker for plaid, I used to own a pair like these back in the day and I saw several people wearing them in different ways that made them not look overtly Christmasy.  The first time they arrived, after trying them on, I thought "Can I really wear these, or will they get worn once and then never see the light of day again?"  After a couple of weeks of debating, I finally sent them back.  They were too expensive to be on the fence about.  Then, they popped into the stuff on sale at J Crew.  Next came the 30% off markdown.  And finally, the repurchase.  The second time around, I paid about $110 less than I did the first time around, so I was pleased with the purchase.  They are also super comfortable!



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment