Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hello Sunshine


The sun was shining this morning, so I decided to take shots outside this morning.  Well, that sunshine is deceptive because it was chilly.  And windy.  I made it through a couple of shots before I thought, nuh uh, done with this and went back inside.  At least all of our snow has melted!!
 
You can't tell from the photos, but my oxford is really neon pink. I think I'll call it 80's neon because it really is.  I got it on super sale at J Crew and I love it. I'm a fan of loud, bright things. 
 
I'm struggling with my personal ban on internet shopping.  It's killing me and it's only been 19 days.  I think I may have to head to the store after Kira's soccer game this afternoon.  I hear Banana Republic calling.




Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment