Sunday, January 27, 2013

Prep School










We spent a chunk of this morning and afternoon at Kira's school and the church attached to the school for an open house.  It's the start of Catholic School's week in our area and they open up the school annually to try to recruit new students.  Kira volunteered to help today and as her people, we go along for the ride.

I only made it 24 days with my ban on internet shopping.  The Gap ruined it by selling these kelly green pants.  Green is my favorite color and I love the ankle length at the Gap because it's the perfect length for me to be able to wear flats.  When I pulled them out of the package, I was giddy with excitement.  I have so much in my closet that will match these things!  Now finding space in my closet to put them is a different story entirely!




 
Smiles!
Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment