Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Elivs and My Blogaversary

 

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog! I've really enjoyed evolving my sense of style over the past year and I appreciate your viewership! 
 
Did you also know that today is Elvis' birthday?  I didn't know either until one of my co-workers told me at the copier.  Then in an unrelated event, Dave emailed me to let me know they are having a show in downtown Cincinnati next month featuring Elvis impersonators.  I really really enjoy Elvis impersonators.
 
My outfit today in my opinion, was professional, yet totally fun.  I bought this dress on eBay last summer for a steal and haven't gotten around to wearing it because honestly, I forgot I owned it.  Since I've put a personal ban on shopping for a while, I've been going back through what I already own to piece new outfits together and came across the dress.  I felt good all day!
 




 
 

Thanks to all of you for supporting me over the past year!

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment