Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Tuatara Project


I loved my outfit today.  With the exception of the shoes, it was really comfortable and I received a lot of compliments on the color combination.  The shoes I could have done without.  I bought them on sale at J Crew because I love the bow and I adore silver shoes, but I now know why they were on sale.  They are foot pinching FIENDS. 

After I finish this post, I have to go print out a bunch of pictures of the reptile known as the Tuatara.  Kira has a big reptile project due next week and we have to start on the poster for her presentation.  I sat in the hallway tonight with my camera, snapping pictures out of a book so we can print them out on photo paper.  We're then going to make 3-D grass on the poster so we can have the Tuatara pop out on the board.  I'm not doing the project, I'm faciliating it, so we have to start now because we're running out of time. The flu put us behind.





This is a Tuatara.  It has three eyes.  The third eye is a light sensor.  I'm enjoying third grade the second time around. I'm learning a lot!

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment