Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cackling Hens


 
I love my french hens shirt from J Crew.  Because it's navy, it goes with everything and it's just a happy little shirt.   It normally takes me a while to repeat a particular piece of clothing, but I've already worn this shirt three times since obtaining it last fall.  That may not seem like a lot, but for me, it's record breaking!
 
I'm really having issues with the lighting on my new camera.  I cannot wait until we get the Christmas tree down this weekend to move my shots into the family room.  I'm hoping the lighting will be better in there.  The Christmas tree is currently occupying the spot I want to try out.    The blizzard the day after Christmas killed all chances of a  quick tear down of the decorations because we can't get to the storage barn in the backyard where the decorations live.  It's been raining and a little warmer so far this week, so I think the stuff may melt by this weekend.  Plus, it's supposed to be in the low 60's in southwestern Ohio tomorrow and Saturday, so that should really take care of the snow!  The joke is if you hate the weather, just wait a minute cause it'll change!  That's Ohio!!!!
 






Here's the other ways I've worn this shirt so far....



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment